Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Purpose

I thought it was time to up my game in regards to funding a cure for Juvenile Diabetes, so why not blog about it. I also discovered this morning that I needed some sort of outlet for the emotional rollercoaster that I ride while fundraising.

What is the PURPOSE of this blog? I have been very fortunate to meet a lot of new people throughout the past 2 years and look forward to meeting many more. The most often asked questioin is...."How can I help?" This site will hopefully keep all of those people that want to lock arms with us in this fight with Juvenile Diabetes updated and informed on how they can help. I plan to post messages, scheduled events and different ways that people can help us with our goal to end Juvenile Diabetes.

This blog is not intended to get people to feel sorry for Micheala and myself, but understand there may be posts that are written out of frustration, because simple said....Diabetes SUCKS!

Please pass this blog on to your friends and family and help us help the 24 million Americans that live with Diabetes. Please post any questions or email me if you are wanting more information on how to help.

It's not just about raising funds....it's about being part of something special....it's about being part of the cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment